EICA Crane Certification Course
SELCAT will be offering an EICA Crane Certification course October 5, 2020 - October 9, 2020 at our facility in Newnan, GA. The course is open on a first-come first-serve basis to Journeyman, Groundman and Operators with at least 1 year crane experience to individuals employed by a NECA signatory contractor or member of the IBEW in SELCAT's jurisdiction. In order to apply for the course you must meet the following application requirements:
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Provide a copy of your CDL and DOT card.
* Have at least 1 year experience operating cranes.
* Work for a NECA signatory contractor or be a member of the IBEW in SELCAT's jurisdiction.
* Complete and return all Applications materials by deadline.
* Pay a $400.00 refundable course registration fee. (The $400.00 course registration fee is refunded to individuals passing both the practical and written exams and is not applicable or refundable to Class BA Union members).
* Complete and pass an online Crane Prep Course by September 14, 2020.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 17, 2020 AND WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 6 PARTICIPANTS FOR THE CLASS!
If you or someone you know is interested, please have them email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or for an application packet. You may also contact our office at (678)423-1338 and dial ext. 111 for Jennifer or ext. 114 for Luke Tyler.